PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airbournedaddy Day1 today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbournedaddy Day1 today

Jimmy has started play for his ME. He is at Blue section, table 21, seat 7. I will be doing a live rail in my blog here at PSO if you would like to follow along. GL GL Jimmy

Cyndi i talked to him earlier this morning, he sounded very focused. Looking forward to your live rail blog, he is supposed to keep me up to date also at breaks, so if i hear anything i will also report it.

Jim

Comment

first break 29k in chips men the master at his table

Comment

2nd Break update- Jimmy just called, he has 36k at the 2nd break. Men The Master is still at his table, he is 2 players to the left of Jimmy, and Jimmy seems to be getting a lot of respect from the Master, he is discussing a lot of Jimmys play with the player beside him. Jimmy also cracked QQ, with JJ, after rivering the Hook. Once again he sounded real focused, and seems to have a good feel for the table. I will keep you updated when ever he lets me know something.

Jim

Comment

nice. Keep going. Good skill and luck be on your side

Comment

Jimmy eliminates Jennifer Tilly, her AK suited fell to his 1010 when the board showed 9 high.

Comment

Nice he didn't get intimidated by her front part.

Comment

no intimidation and hes sitting at 56k in chips.

Comment

http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php...k=view&id=3322

The article says Jimmy raised from the middle position FTA, it should have said he limped from the middle position with the 1010, and just called the 1200 raise, then called Jennifers all in after the original raiser folded.

Comment

Thx for the link, jimbo! I forgot how to get there when i accidentally closed the tab. Luckily, you are there for me.

Words cant describe how psyched i am for how jimmy is doing. But not surprised. Jimmy has been working on his game hardcore for the past year. He is really serious about this thing and i would hate to be in his path. Just needs to stay away from the bad luck. As do all good players.

Ok, enough. Everyone already knows about my man crush.

Happy and waiting in Illinois....

Comment

after day 1 57k in chips for the airborne daddio he says weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Great job Daddio and continued success in the coming days!

Comment

Keep it up Jimmy - I have some bills to pay!

Ed

Comment

WTG Jimmy. Keep it up be fun to see a PSO lock on the final table in Nov or whenever the hell thy're palying it.

Noel

Comment

Keep it up Jimmy!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.