PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Day of main event WSOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day of main event WSOP

Hey all,

I made it through the first day of the WSOP. I got 17,450 in chips, not alot considering you start with 20,000. But, when I play on Tuessday, the blinds will be 600 and 300 w/75 ante, so I got a little time to have somthing good happen for me.

Levels are 2 hours and we got through 5 levels. About 1 hour into the first level I get K-K in the cut off, ennd up going all in with button, he's got J-J and he flops a jack and doubles up through me and I go from 23,000 to 8,500. Just about 2 hours later I'm up to over 14,000 and I get my q's all in aganst 8's and the guy flops a set and I'm down to 6,400.

At the begining of the last 2 hour level, I got 23,000 in chips and in 1 hour or so I'm under 7,000 and in the last hour I double up once and finish the night with 17,450. Wish me luck I think I'm gonna need it! Take care all.

Bob

Congrats on surviving your day one.

Comment

Congratulations on making it through a rough day one. Here's hoping that the cards treat you better on your day two!

Best of luck as you battle on

Gail "Snailarina"

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.