PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won into main event WSOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won into main event WSOP

Hey Everybody,

I cashed in the Seniors event at the WSOP, took 118th out of over 2,200 players. Last night I played in a 550 mega satillite and won a seat in the main event. There were over 200 players and there were 10 seats up for grabs. When we got to 12 players we worked out a deal and I'm playing day 2 the 4th of July. Played 4 tournys, 2 cashes and one mega winning a seat! I'm stoked, been runnin good! I hope it continues into the main event! Take care all!

Bob

congratulations and good luck in the big one. Also, about the mega sattelites there, do you know if they will run those before the later day 1's? what i mean is after day 1A is over will they still run sats into the later starting days?

Comment

Excellent job, may the cards be with you in the tourny.

Mike

Comment

WTG Bob keep it up, Good Luck IN THE BIG DANCE.

Comment

Bob,

WTG, keep up the good work. Your mojo is working.

Marion

:wink:

Comment

Nice job and good luck in the ME!

Comment

Fantastic! Good luck in main event.

Jeff

Comment

Congratulations on winning your seat - I hope that the same luck, skill & good karma that got you your seat follow you into the main event!

Cheers, Gail "Snailarina"

Comment

There will be Mega tournaments up until day 3 so one can win a mega satillite into the last (4th) day one of the main event.

Comment

so saturday is the last day to win a seat?

Comment

what are the buyins for the mega satellites? are there any below 500 or are those the only ones they offer there?

Comment

the reason i ask is because im scheduled to fly in sunday morning but am thinking about coming in saturday morning if i have an opportunity to satellite into the ME. would you recommend this or do you think there would not be a very good chance of me getting in so not to change my plans?

Comment

PT, There will be a 330 mega satellite at 6 pm this Saturday. Also a 550 and 1060. all days july 2nd thru the 5th of july will have 330, 550 and 1060 satillites.

Comment

The more opportunties you have to play a satillite the better your chances of getting in I'd guess. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.