PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event #49

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event #49

My wife is playing in the WSOP event #49 starting this Saturday. We've never been to the WSOP so I have a question. She's already pre-registered but how does she register when she arrives? Can she register the day before or only the day of? Also does anybody know if there are satellites on Friday night for this event?

If you're playing in this tourney be nice to the pregnant lady.

If you sent the money in then it's super easy -

You go towards the Tournament area and on the right is a gigantic green sig that says something like - Prepaid registration and something else. You show ID (and Harrah's card, get it before you walk the mile) and get your seat assignment.

If you just filled out the pre-registration and didn't send in money. You basically wasted your time, but you'll live. Get a Harrah's card and go past the pre-registration area (if you didn't send money in you are NOT pre-registered) and there will be a sign that says Tounament Registration - Turn right there and left into the cashier area (there's ropes so you can't get lost) Cough up your dough and join the party!!!!!!

Have Fun

Jerry

Comment

Thanks. She prepaid so I guess it will be easy.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.