PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Tells Bob WSOP cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Tells Bob WSOP cash

Hey All,

I played my first WSOP event this year last Tuesday. Event 33 1,500 no limit, had just over 2,300 players and i took 32nd place. this is my 6th WSOP event and my 2nd cash. Playin on PSO definately helped my game since I'm poor and haven't been playin live much. Just wanted to put it out on the forum. take care all.

Bob

Bob,

All I can say is FANTASTIC job. Not only did you cash at a WSOP event. But you cashed deep into the event.

Way to represent !!!!!!!

Steve D
    (nvflag)

Comment

Congratulations! It is a tough road to the money, well done!

Gail "Snailarina"

Comment

WTG Bob!!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Shannon

Comment

Congrats Bob! I believe you are the first PSO player to cash in the WSOP this year. Job well done.

Expecting many more cashes by PSO players this year!
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Event 33 was the 5K stud event I think you meant event 32? anyways congratulations

PLT

Comment

Thanks for correcting me, it was event 32 and I took 33rd place. It is funny, because my only other cash was in 2005, I played 3 events that year and I cashed in event 33 and I took 32nd place. But, they had me listed in 34th place because three of us were waiting for the lady to take our info and re were listed in wrong order, Dewey Tomko was one of the players and he stated I was first among the 3 but I said no problem since money was all the same. Also, the girl looked at my license to take my info and wrote my middle name James, so in the records it shows James Jarman winning 34th place in event 33 2005. Not a big deal, just puttin it out there as to what happened.
                Bob

Comment

congrats on the deep cash.

if you want the results fixed send a note to jeff markley at bluff after the wsop.

he looks after the bluff and wsop online records. he can fix things up so your 2 cashes are recognized as belonging to you.

Comment

Nice job Bob!

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.