PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny bravo Classic Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny bravo Classic Trip

Mon, 05/19/2008 - 05:36 — rondster
    Poorker and I decided that we were going to drive down to the Johnny Bravo classic on Sat the 17th. We were excited that we were going to finaly meet some of the people that we had been playing witth on pso. The ride took 3 and a half hours to get there and boy was it worth it. A J brought the food from his resturant it was first class and Eds house was first class with a tv room to die for . The tourney went off at 4 pm and ED did a great job in running it .
    Poorker told me on the way down that he was going to play tight. It didnt happen suprise suprise but he did suprise a few people with his playing abilities . I got knocked out in 18th position out of 55 people and a non pso person won the tourney . After that we played cash 1 and 2 no limit . Well I made out ok untill i got beat by a larger full house by AJ on an all in move on the river by me . Who says luck doesnt play a roll deciding an out come . How ever I made a come back and finished up ok at the end of the cash games . We finshed up arond 1.30 am and got to our hotel room to get some sleep because we had to get up at 6 am to make ac for a tourney at the Show boat. let me say that I was a tired but happy person with all the poker playing that I could handle and it was a pleasure to meet every body in person we had a great time and I for one intend to become a rergular. A big thank you to great guy ED it was a pleasure. AC was great on Sunday and even though I didnt cash at the tourney I went on to do very well at a 3- 6 dollar limit game and even though it was like playing bingo I was able to pick my spots and do very well . Well thats it for now see you on line and to every body I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with your all great players and friends .

RON THE RONDSTER

JBC

Posted: 20 May 2008 20:34
    Post subject: JBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some pictures from JBC...
    http://photobucket.com Gail-pictures
    twink622
    password:muGsie22
    Click on favorite album JBC

Comment

Want to thank Ed(King Bravo) and Melissa(Queen Bravo) for hosting a great tourney.
      Was well worth the trip to see great friends,and play poker 8)
      AJ did a great job providing fantastic food,as expected :wink:
      It was super.
      Was a pleasure finally meeting the Dean,had a great time at the table with Puckey and Poorker they kept the table fun!
      Poorker did play tight,got his aces cracked by 45 sooted,it was ugly.
      Was great to see Alice again,and Fishmonger Joe always a fun time :wink:
      Thanks again Ed ,I don't get around very well yet but it was well worth the extra effort to get there !!
      Gail

Comment

I only See one Pic Twink..

Comment

Originally posted by Bakrauf
          I only See one Pic Twink..
          click on JBC to the left Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.