PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Circuit-New Orleans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Circuit-New Orleans

I will be there from this Thursday thru the main event and there for a couple more days. If any other PSO players are gonna be there and want to hang out let me know. I will also try to keep updates on how I am doing in the events on here.

-pltroller

Good Luck Troller, looking forward to positive updates!

Comment

How many events you plan on playing? Several of us will be there late June thru the Main event.

PSO also has Tournaments starting July 6th at the Orleans, with about 90 PSO players hanging out.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

no Sailor im going to New Orleans for the circuit. I think you are thinking that I am going to Vegas.

Comment

OOPS!

Best of luck to you! Keep us informed.
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Played the $500 event today there were 402 entrats and I stayed around average for seven hours. on the second level after our dinner break i got short stacked with blinds at 400-800 with 100 ante. in the BB with A6 and about 2200 left after my blind its folded around to small blind who bets enough to put me allin. I have A6 and know its good. i call he shows T3 hearts. I flop an ace but there are two hearts on board. Turn is a heart but pairs board giving him a flush but was still alive if could pair my A again or have the board trip up. bricked out on river losing about 15 from the money. Plan is to play the 1K event tomorrow which is the final event besides the womens event on sunday and the main event on monday. Wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.