PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going to Vegas April15-21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to Vegas April15-21

Looking to play poker
    any must play daily tournaments?
    New to tourneys but like to play

Sorry should have been more specific, from philly usually play at the Trop on Wednesday night Limit Hold em Tournament done ok there, a couple of final tables and one win. Don't consider myself the best and not the worst. Decent Bankroll for the week but prefer tourney play as that is where i tend to do better. Wish that games were closer than AC, but if they were, I wouldn't be on here and learning from all of you as much. The games here are great and have already in about one and a half weeks improved my play tremendously. Thanks and if any one is going to be in Vegas from April 15-21, let me know we can meet up. Also anyone in the Philly or AC area and wants to get together for a trip to AC or a game sometime feel free to let me know

Thanks
    Chris

Comment

casey. You will be there at the start of the WSOP and at the end of the Bellagio Big Tourney Thingee. There will be LOTS of poker at all limits.

Small buyins ($20 to $50) with big fields(around 100 or so), check out the Orleans. I don't usually play the ring games there, as there is a high percentage of grumpy people.

bigger buyins ($60 to $120) Mirage will have limit and no-limit Holdem tourneys.

Mirage and Bellagio will have a LOT of poker.

The Horseshoe (downtown) will have a LOT of poker, and satellites.

If you post again, or more specifics on what you are looking for, I and others can offer our humble opinions . Several school members live there.

Shane aka Jeff

Comment

Shane
        Thanks for the info, just looking for something to do to keep me away from the dice. LOL I have played several tourneys in AC and money should be around 100-250 dollars for a buy in for tournaments and as i am a much better tourney player than money or ring games, this is what i am looking for. Thanks for taking the time to respond and any further info would be appreciated. Have heard the Orleans is the place to go for cheap tourneys, but i hate those rebuy events which are not really about skill but more about bankroll
        thanks
        Chris

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.