PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top2, where were you ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top2, where were you ?

Jeff ,

I didn't see you last night at Cal Grand. I guess you didn't make it because you were all over the bust orders here. I liked the 6 - 12 game. It was very loose, and I can see how a strong player can really clean up. I played very patiently and didn't see many good cards. My best hand was at end of the night, I was very lucky. I am in BB with KK. Everybody calls, I raise, everybody calls. Flop comes A Q A...Yuck ! SB checks, I bet. UTG calls, then I get a raise, another call, I call, UTG calls. 4 players. next card is 2. I check SB checks, bet, fold, i call, sb calls. 3 players...Next card K ! AK or AQ kill me here, but there is hope. I check, SB bets ! the raiser folds ! I reraise, SB calls. he made his straight, but no goot against my boat...other guy was probably bluffing whole time....I was there from 8 - 1 and cleared $350.....Let me know when we are hooking up.
Working...
X