PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Live play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Live play

I am not sure if this counts but its still fun.

They just started playing free live tournyvgames at the Strasburg Theater hosted by http://www.worldtavernpoker.com/ I had nothing to do so I went down the other night to see how things were run and to play some cards. There were 32 players signed up to play and I was seated at table 1 with 8 other players. People were playing pretty loose which I figured since it was free, so I played tight and picked up a few pots here and there.

MY first big hand was when I was dealt 10-10 in the big blind. Everyone limped in and I raised it 600 (Blinds were 100-200). All 8 players called. Flop came A-10-3 rainbow. I raised it another 600 and everyone folded but two people who both went all in. I called them both and my hand held up. I got a nice chunk of change on that one. I took a few more small pots and coasted to the final table and made my way to heads up play.

We played heads up for over an hour going back and forth and finally I picked up my winning hand: 5s-7s..lol. The flop came 4s-6s- Kd. My opponent went all in and I said what the hell and called since I had pretty good outs. I picked up a Spade on the turn and won the game. He went all in with a 8-9. It was fun for a free game and I think I will keep going back. I only won a gift certificate but I was pretty pumped that I won non the less. Any practice is good for me and I can use what i have learned here there. Thanks!
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.