PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borgata Open Ladies Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borgata Open Ladies Event

Hello everyone -

I played the Ladies event at the Borgata on Sunday 9/9. There were 380 players and they paid 36 places with top money around 30K. I'm happy to say that I finished 30th and cashed for $451 (buy in was $300). Not much of a gain for eleven hours of poker but I enjoyed it! It was my first WPT "cash".

Better yet, before I got there I won $1,800 on a slot machine at the Taj so I was on a freeroll

I didn't catch up with any PSO people, I wasn't organized about that before leaving home Catch ya next time!

Snailarina - Gail

Congrats gail on a super tourney and great result!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WTG!!!

Comment

Nice job! CONGRATS!

jinn
        (poohpooh)

Comment

Congrats!

That's great! The women are tough players!!

Tricia

Comment

Hey you take what you can get!! lol WTG!!!

9-9 was my B-day and I was looking around where I live for a tourney to play but there was nothing that was worth playing, they were either re buys and ad-ons or started to early for me to get there and play. I was really hoping to find one but not all was lost, I went to see the Temptations & The Four Tops and had my Motown fix! I am a Motown fanatic and it was a good time,

Poppa was a rolling stone, where ever he laid his h at was his homeeeeeeee and when he diiiiiied all he left us was aloooone, Hey momma hmmmmm hmmmmhmm hmm...

LOL, you had to be there to hear it to understand.

Anyway, keep it going girlfriend BRAVO TO YOU.
            :wink:

HERMES 8O

Comment

Wtg Great job,makes you feel good about your game in a strong field like that. 8)

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.