PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends of Poker Aug 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Poker Aug 10

I went out in 25 minutes of the first round so did not see much of the tournament. My table was passive with a few limpers in each pot and only an occasional raise. Blinds were 25/25 with a starting stack of 2000 in chips.

I flopped bottom set from my blind on a Q64 rainbow flop. I checked and the button bet the pot of 100 and I was the only caller. A 2 came on the turn and I checked. The button bet 300 and I raised to 900 for more than half my stack and he pushed all in. I called with my remaining 850 and needed a 4 on the river to win against his set of 6s.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.