PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSOP Satellites / Venetian DSE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOP Satellites / Venetian DSE

I had orignally posted this in the main fourm. I think it is a better fit for this venue:

Has anyone been out to Vegas during the WSOP this year? If so did you play in any of the satellites at the RIO?

I have been trying to find the structures for the SNG's at the series, and have also been trying to find the structures for the Venetian's Deep Stack Extravaganza which is going on at the same time as the WSOP.

I emailed the Venetian card room 3-4 days ago and have not heard a response back.

I am traveling to Las Vegas June 28 - July 2 and hope to play some satellites and also to play in the DSE.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    Steve
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.