PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest Hand @ Harrahs WSOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest Hand @ Harrahs WSOP

Hi All,

Just got back to internet access and wanted to relate an interesting hand I actually saw. I was sweating takechips and rungunnin during the PSO live event and the final table from the previous days event had started. Myself and Yan were watching the action at the final table. One person had been eliminated at the table with 8 players remaining.

During the play of one hand the two big stacks get all the money in preflop. The chip leader turned over QQ and the guy 2nd in chips shows KK. The flop came 4-4-4 giving both 4's full with the KK still in the lead. The turn brought one of two Q's in the deck and the KK kid was devastated. The river brought (drum beat please) one of three miracle cards, the case 4. The QQ guy got to play the board after a turned top full and the KK used his king kicker to take down the pot.

Its one of those hands you just dont believe unless you see it. By the way Im sure this hand is being talked about on cardplayer and pokerpages..Look for it under Harrahs Circuit Event #3.

When ever I hear people talk about only on the interenet I will relate the hand to anyone who complains. Guys it happens live as well as in cyberspace.

By the way I had aces cracked 3 times out of 5 during this past trip and had to river to win one of those. Also got cold decked 4 times when my KK ran into AA.

Ya know...

I hear that those dealer's fingers don't really randomize the cards, but make sure you get "action flops".

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.