PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 8th ChAPS Game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 8th ChAPS Game...

PSO Attendees:
    Hitman, JCastle, CgoRes3, KRVJ, Sailormoe, LickSpittle, JackSlate (ex-PSO). 3 non-PSO'ers.

Thanks to all that came!

We just finished our game, and had a total of 10 people playing a 50$ sng. After a little over 3 hours of intense play, KRVJ made a deal to share first place honors with with ex-PSO'er JackSlate (Kevin). Their straight chop netted each player a cool 200$.

After many loose plays, overly aggressive moves, and pure suck outs, I managed to haul down 3rd place, for a nice 100$ pay back.

CgoRes3 was bubble boy, after sitting all night developing a rocky image (Bob's new nickname is "PairBoy"). Prior to his bust out, Bob won every pot he entered except 1. He was playing very well and deserved a better fate than the single Gold Sacagewa dollar coin for his 4th place finish.

The first to bust was a non-PSO'er named Scott, whose loose/passive game tended to cost him a lot of chips early (and often). Also busting short of the money were such PSO luminaries as SailorMoe, Hitman, and JCastle.

Following the tourney we played a single round of H.O.R.S.E. at a $2/$4 Limit for the O/8, Razz, Stud, and Stud/8, and played 1/2 PLHE for the H part of the game. I am happy to report I fared rather well in the ring game, finishing in the overall lead for that part of the night. JCastle, and Hitman also managed to post decent plus nights in the ring game, while JackSlate, KRVJ, and SailorMoe all posted modest losing sessions. The big loser for the night was Danny, a non-PSO'er.

We played from about 9pm until a little after 3a, and it seemed that a good time was had by all. We are looking forward to holding another ChAPS game next month, at a location to be determined later, and if you want to have a good time with great people, come on over!

Thanks again to everyone for making this a very enjoyable night of poker. I definately look forward to the next one!

very nice to finally meet two my former instructors (Hitman-dave, and JCastle-Des....and now my new master of Stud Eight or Better, LickSpittle.aka.jimmydean, aka Dave LOL as well as the rest of my pso cohorts...SailorMoe-Leon and CogRES!

Lickspit coudlnt wait for Stud Eight...and i can see why! He scooped at least three nice big pots by the end of the night and proved it was his game

it was my first experience playing HORSE live and I quite enjoyed it....there was talk prior to the game to make all games pot limt!! imagine that...pot limit razz!!!!! yikes!

thanks to Dave for his gernous hospitality....that was damn good chicken my man...!

Comment

The first CHAPS home game was a hit!

A great time was had by everyone! It was nice to meet & make new friends & see old friends who you haven't seen in awhile.

At this time we're hoping to have another home game some time in Janurary. As of now not sure where it will be yet as several CHAPS said they were interested in having a home game.

If you are interested in having a home game in Janurary, post here or you can PM me if you like & I'll try to set up everyone with a home game monthly.

By moving the home games around the area every PSO player should get a chance to meet & play with fellow PSO players.

Looking foward to seeing you all next time.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.