PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Canterbury Fall Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Canterbury Fall Classic

My trip report for the Canterbury Fall Classic Warm-up at Idoru99's home, as well as the tournament(s) at Canterbury Park held in October, is finally finished.

It is very long and contains photos. So, rather than post it here, I will provide a link to my personal weblog:
    http://www.twchesssafari.blogspot.com

The date of the blog is December 6. After a few weeks go by, it won't appear on the main page of the link any longer. But you can access it through the December archives on the left of the front page.

Thank you, Mike, to you AND your charming wife, for hosting a great event again this year! I'm already making plans for next October.

Congratulations to Bounder and Pattyroo for taking the top two spots in the Warm-up event.

Best wishes,
    Frank
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.