PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Friendship, MD (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Friendship, MD (again)

Dave (partaker) won the main event. Craig (daggerzz) was out 2nd but got the Jackass suit bounty since the supplier of the bounty was 1st out (LMFAO). Simple side note Craig's head was to big for the costume and eventually busted it.

I decimated everyone in the subsequent sit and go completely destoying the host heads up in the process.

Lots of little side stories I'm sure but if you want more you must attend the next one and find out for yourself!

Great time! Thanks Ed for hosting this great event. I couldn't ask for more in a tournament. The structure lent itself to some actual poker playing (not too slow or fast). There was a good mix of players and outside of the known donkeys (Joe and Ed), they were all pretty tough.

A friendly atmosphere was generated by the spacious environment, catered food (Thanks AJ), and great people. I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't even mind bubbling (OK, I minded, but I expected to after the soda I opened exploded during the break after we got down to 6).

I think my favorite moment of the event came when I bet the river in a hand, was called by Kevin (Kailyn31), and sat there for 5 minutes before turning up my winning hand. In my defense, I thought he said "I'm all-in" instead of I'm calling. Man, I felt like a friggin idiot.... Still get a chuckle everytime I think about it.

Thanks again for hosting Ed and I would definitely recommend this event to everyone!

Comment

Had a great time also,play alot of hands.my best hand hitting quad
      6s against joe (fishmonger)for a big pot.i remember joe telling about
      my hands shanking while raking all the chips ops: lol.my favorite
      moment was meeting all the nice nice people and sitting next to rob
      for about hour and then finding out who he was .The t.v.room is one of the best i ever seen.Again it was a pleasure to meet all of the players and cant wait for next year.good luck!!

Pat (puckey)

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.