PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunica 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica 2007

Heading back to Tunica this January. Hope to meet some on you. I just joined the school a month ago. I played in one of the events last year and went out on the bubble. Robert Varkonyi's wife took me out. hes the WSOP champion back in 2002 I believe. Anyways, I had fun last year and will be going this year. Is there a Poker School booth set up so we all can meet?

email if you want,

jths1@aol.com

Jeff Steele

Hi jeff, welcome to PSO!

There will be a nice group of PSO players in Tunica. One of the better places to play poker. The biggest group of us will be there during the PSO event, but several of us will be there for a week or more. A few live in the area that I'm sure could meet you most any time. Looking foward to meeting you, along with old friends that I don't get to see enough of.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.