PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Tunica WSOP Circuit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tunica WSOP Circuit

Lot's of internet players trying their hand at B&M tournies and ring play.

I was there from 09/25 Monday 'til 09/28 Thursday afternoon. You should have played one of the many $2/$5 NLHE ring games. Boy were they live. I managed a respectable $50 per hour for the three and a half days I played. That's despite the fact that I was down $400 in the first 30 minutes after I sat in the first game. I would have had a much better trip if I wouldn't have signed up for both $340 NLHE tournies. I only won one hand in the combined tournies.

I saw Zeroth, Willbill, Oil Doe, and Indybob while I was there. Their tournament results were better than mine, but I think my ring game performance was better.

If you got there after Thurday morning, we missed a chance to meet.

Glad I had a chance to experience Tunica and hope you'll get a chance to come in January 2007 when the big crowd of fish are schooling.

I drove in Friday morning and left Saturday morning. I didn't have enough with me to play the numerous 2/5 games. I thought about going back an taking a shot on Saturday with my limit winnings, but decided to just head for home.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.