PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borgata Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borgata Report

Hey folks. I juust took a trip to the Borgata This past Thurs-Sat

I ran pretty bad in the 1/2-2/5 game losing about $700 total, but I wound up playing the Saturday $300+ $40. It had an aweosome structure....10k Chips and 30 Min levels.

I played pretty well and 7 hours later I found myself at the final table with the chip lead! Sick hand that propelled me. With 11 left I was second in chips with about 180k. I get moved to table 1 top balance the tables. Well, I get moved and they wait for me to act on my hand while they move my chips. I sit down and look at my hand UTG and I pick up AA. I raise it to 10k with 2 and 4k blinds, and the Chip leader in the small blind pops me up to 60k. I reraise all in and the Chip leader calls with KK. Thats a cold deck, but Im not sad I flop and A and Im the huge chip leader with about 400k.

As the final table started nothing seemed to go right to start I lost a copuple of races and doubled up some short stacks and had to lay down to reraises preflop and got down to 150k. But eventually I fought back and started putting some pressure on my opponents and I got back to 300k. Then 6 handed I won a coinflip with 66 vs. KQ and I was back up to 410k. We wound up getting down to 5 handed and we all decided to make a deal and chopped the rest of the prize pool, and we each got $6659! I was second in chips when we made the deal the chip leader had 430k but the blinds were 6 and 12k and everyone had a lot of chips so we just decided to chop it and everyone basically got just under 2nd place money. Id never cashed for that much in my life and I probably could have gotten a better deal if I tried but I was happy walkking away with that much cash to put a good !!!! on my trip.

Thanks to PSO for all the great lessons and practice that Ive gotten here the last 2 years. I couldnt have done it without yas

WTG Chris gret job

Noel

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.