PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ProPlaya007 live results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProPlaya007 live results

Tuesday 26th July 2006
    £25 PL Semi Freezeout with 1 optional rebuy or add on

28 runners Prize Pool £1000 (approx $2000)

Starting chips 2500

After the 1st hour we were down to 26 players and blinds are now 100/200,i had 8000 points, i raised in 1st position with pocket 8's to 700 got called by 1 player (a very tight player) flop 10s 8d 2c, i checked trips, the tight player raised the pot. 1700 points. I reraised him all in for another 1300 points, he calls and was holding AA.
    My trips hold up and i take out another player.

Blinds are now 200/400 and i am chip leader, i call with Ad 4d , 1 player raises minimum another 400, everyone folds to me, i have a 3-1 chip lead on this player, so i called. Flop came 2d 3d 7s. I have straight draw and nut flush draw. i check. Other player raises pot. 2000 points. i have 15000 points, he had another 3000, considering the amount of chips i had, i decided to reraise him all in on a draw, i need a 5 for a straight or any diamond for nut flush, he calls with pocket 8's, so i can also hit an ace to win, turn came 9d to give me nuts, river ks.

After winning that hand i played ultra tight and made the final table as chip leader witjh 31400 points.

Final table of 9. Top 7 to be paid

Second hand in, i have AA :lol: i raise pot, get called, then reraised, i reraised again hoping for the person who flat called to fold. He calls :? AA is a great hand, but 3 way, scary!!
    Unbelievable i was up against KK and QQ. Lucky me 8) My Aces hold up.

I sit back now and let the shorter stacks knock each other out.

Heads Up
    I have 65000 points to the other players 35000 points
    This lasted about 90 mins, i won eventually with AA v KJ.

£400 1st prize the other fella won £250.

It was a fantastic comp, and took over 6 hours to play. I've only played on PSO for 2 weeks now, Al Spath has been fantastic at giving pointers to not only me but everyone playing in the comps he runs, i recommend anyone wanting to learn a bit more about poker, to register on any of Al Spaths tournements and get on skype for live commentry. :lol:

WTG! Nice job!

Comment

:lol: ty missvikki

Comment

Congrats. Nice way to start a career.

Mike

Comment

good name it appears... you are the star of this thread... rock on!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.