PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Orleans Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Orleans Open

I cashed in some of my sps to play this $540 buy-in tournament during the convention. This would be my first major live event. 272 runners and I finished 22nd for a modest $925.

Without a doubt the mentors and many players at PSO helped me get this far.

Thank you to all who have been there coaching and offering support, hopefully I will get better and place higher in my next one.

Stacey

Stacey,

Congrats on finishing in the money in your first major tourney. You're a great player and a fun person and I hope to see you and Chris at next year's convention. I have a feeling that you'll have more SPs to redeem by then . . .

Shaky

Comment

Re: The Orleans Open

Originally posted by RIVERHATER2
      hopefully I will get better and place higher in my next one.

Stacey
      I would put money on that statement Stacey the way you aproach the game.....you have a great attitude at the tables and clearly have a big appetite for learning this wonderful game of poker.

Lots of luck in future events.....

WiredBull.

Comment

Awesome accomplishment, continued successess and now that you have the bug, I bet you can't wait for the next trip.

Comment

you mean you didn't get $150 sp for the highest finish?
          Moon

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.