PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLHE @ pokerdollars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLHE @ pokerdollars

The ring games on the school side seldom go, possibly because we aren't able to use our BRs or win points, etc. so I tried the "funside" version and was very pleasantly surprised. Calling stations, some, maniacs, none at the time; good play to be found.

Makes me ready for a ring game league played with our own BR with the current (1/2 blinds) and a means of winning points in a month of ring play. I can't believe this is still "beta" rather than included. It seems to work better than the tournaments.

Also, the button disappeared during hand play - not sure of circumstance, might have had to do with an empty seat?

I played about an hour and moved my starting stack of $100 up to $800 largely due to the aforementioned calling stations. I couldn't figure if the BR stays with me for future play because I don't remember whether I ever had any play money before. One player had over $10K and I doubt that he made it in one session, or even one day?

The format puts the fun back in fun play - stuff tournaments as far as one old person is concerned. PL ring play ROOLZ!

Comment

Re: PLHE @ pokerdollars

Originally posted by geezer
      I can't believe this is still "beta" rather than included.
      Want to make an over/under bet on how long it will be in beta???

Comment

Geezer,

I also play the funplay beta ring game. Mostly durring lunch durring the week. Tend to see many of the same people there then.

Some good, some not.

And yes, your BR carry's over.

Bob

Comment

Want to make an over/under bet on how long it will be in beta?
          Whatever you set, I'll take the overs - including "ever"! Hope I'm wrong. I just can't take tournaments any more.

Comment

bah!!! i will only take the over!!! there's no reason to hope you're wrong when you KNOW you are right

Comment

Working...
            X