PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AZ + Tunica= finally home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ + Tunica= finally home

What a great trip this was. Lost $800 bucks overall but had a super time. I played 6 multi's while I was there and the best I could muster up was a 26th out of 320 in the limit omaha 8.(barely got my money back) I think I played pretty decent considering I was drunk about 75 percent of the time I was there. In the 3 $500 buyin tournies I played I always got my chips in with the best of it and either got turned or rivered. Went out with AA in the $500 no limit (lost to KT clubs) out with KK in $500 pot limit (lost to AQ with a sole Q on flop and already all-in) Lost with Double suited kings in the omaha 8 $500 (beat by JJ22 with you guessed it... a 2 on the river.)
    I played 20 satelites and got something back in 7 of them.(2 of em it was just my buy-in back and the others were straight chops.) For the most part though I just flat out SUCKED.

To the super people I met... thank you for a wonderful time. Win4Win, Hazyonemuzzey + MuzzeyJ ,DoubleEagle, Freddie, RangerRick, JBH, PokerGoddess, Oil Doe, Astrin1, Astro, Cardster, Trisail, RGGAtor, Zadvocate, Greagar, Torax, Wallbanger.... was certainly well worth the trip. Also thanks Mark for the advice in the omaha 8. I'm sure I'm forgetting people -- sorry but I am exhausted and am heading to bed(need more than 12 hours of sleep per week I guess.) For Ricky Hard.... There I was with pocket nines, I lead bet the hand and the guy calls with bottom pair. Just hear me out on this one..... To the strange birds out there-Depraved,DocH,Bushman and especially you Dixie Chick it was a pleasure. Good luck all and thanks again for a wild and crazy time. Bruno's voice doesn't quite match his body by the way.

AZ
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.