PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Live Tour Tunica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Live Tour Tunica

Fisrt Id like to appologize for being late with this. Ive started a new job that has me working awful long hours and sleeping little and secondly im sorry if this trip report is fairly short.

It was a beautiful morning in tunica driving a whooping 32 miles from my house to the grand. It was almost spring like for this time of year. Sharon and I arrived about 10 AM and we went right up to the poker room.

WE didnt see much going on so we went to have a quick breakfast. we called New Jane who told us to call Zeroth in his room who told us to look for Chesssafari. So I ate quickly and left sharon to finish her meal.

When I got back out to the poker room this time the place is a zoo, wall to wall people. I saw Sailor Moe and asked him if he knew where ChessSarari was. He didnt so I was getting worried so I just walked around. Then Frank found me and led me back to the media table where i was able to give out the goodies...Hats Pins etc.

As you may have heard it was an unbelievible Turnout Over 1300 players for the 500+ 50 NO limit Holdem Tourney and the place was Jammed Packed.

We had Ten total PSO players that who let us know they were playing. We had eight guys and two ladies and the ladies places first and second in the PSO Live event. Congrats to the ladies. We guys have to do better next tourney...

The ranking order of Players is as Followed:

1st Kaelaine
    2nd Speigal
    3rd Lonsman
    4th JagT44
    5th Lawman007
    6th Rolex
    7th Badco
    8th Jpatmull
    9th Smiley1
    10th Sailor Moe

So CONGRATS!!! to Kaelaine for her superb well done Job again in tunica and wish her luck in the Final PSO live event next year i believe. If you havent already read her post on the event here is the link.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...ic.php?t=20363

Thanks to everyone who played and looking forward to seeing you all and more this coming saturday at the Gold Strike for the next stop on the PSO Live Tour

Last But not Least I wish to say a special Thank you to Frank (Chess Safari) for his help and assistance. I was somewhat lost in the crowd and wouldnt have been able to do this without his help. Meant alot to me Frank. Thanks Again.

David

Thanks David and look forward to seeing how our members do next week as well.

One question from me would be, how long were the lists to get into cash games and if you are aware, what type tables (were their many), did they offer (range 3/6 to 100/200)?

thanks.

and thanks Sharon, I know you are the greatest assistant David could hope for as well.

Comment

David,

You and Sharon did great! You are both wonderful ambassadors for PSO. And you certainly didn't need my help. I was pleased to be available just in case. See you Saturday.

I took some digital photos which I will send to pokerpages for possible use in PSO Scoop or elsewhere on the site.

Frank

Go here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pok...tripreport.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ALSpath
        Thanks David and look forward to seeing how our members do next week as well.

One question from me would be, how long were the lists to get into cash games and if you are aware, what type tables (were their many), did they offer (range 3/6 to 100/200)?

thanks.

and thanks Sharon, I know you are the greatest assistant David could hope for as well.
        Al.

The tourny had over 1300 players. Every available seat was taken. Cash games didnt start until 2 hours after the tourny started and god the waiting list was long. All games were available from 3/6 limit holdem and no limit all the way up to 100/200.

Hope that answers your question.

David

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.