PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 for 4 (5 of 5)at Canterbury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 for 4 (5 of 5)at Canterbury

So far one PSOer in-the-money in each of the first four events at Canterbury Park this year.

Event #1: 300+ players Limit $300. After we all busted out and AlanLeach was short-short stacked some of us went out to dinner and came back hours later to see Alan still short-stacked but in-the-money. I mean he had been short since the first break and now eight hours later he was in the money. So we pulled up some standing room and watched for the next 2 1/2 hours as Alan continued to play his short stack all the way to THIRD!!!

Event #2: 500+ players NL $300. I missed most of this one (I was in it but still missed it!) but found out the next day that Shooter had made the money around 36th.

Event #3 591 players NL $200. Again a bunch of PSO starters and jmuzzey played a great game down to 14th when he took on the big stack with his also big stack and made what we all think was a great read but got drawn out on. Win that one and Jay was the monster stack.

Event #4 271 players Limit $200. Some tight-ass, overly patient rock blinded his way to 13th. Missed his screenname.....

Here's hoping there are more good reports from Events 5 & 6 & 7 ....

I guess that be you Tim! Congrats.

Keep us updated.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I only think two PSO'ers played today's event, Grim and myself (Marcel Luske also played, kinda funny). I did manage to make it 5 for 5, finishing 16th. I won't be playing the Stud event, so I doubt any PSO'er cashes tomorrow.

Comment

Just wanted to add this small tidbit and congratulations to the very beautiful and talented Oceanpup who took 8th place (and garnered herself a very spiffy final table jacket and nearly 1K) in the Womens NLHE event today at the Canterbury Fall Classic. 220+ started the tournament.

Great job Jordan!

Comment

Congrats to all the PSO members who cashed in the Canterbury events...I was so proud of everyone. Truly PSO members are class acts all the way around.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.