PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends

Just a quick report...full report to follow in a day or so when I am rested.

5 very spirited and might I add HANDSOME PSOers played in the Legends of Poker PSO event on Aug. 14.

*Bazonkers
    *Snooooop
    *Johannes
    *JCastle
    *xxpiratexx

Of those five, Bazonkers was the last man standing! He went on to a fine 43rd place finish out of 505 starting players! Another terrific showing, Joe!

I also had the great fun experience of meeting Diamond Nick and AllinPaul who came to the Bike to meet everyone and joined me in a lively game of 4-8 HE. That encounter will also be discussed in my trip report.

Til then

Thanks!

I had a great time in LA at the Legend's events, maybe too great of a time. It was a pleasure meeting fellow PSO students!

I stayed around for the whole week playing some satellites and cash games as well as trying my hand at the $500 buyin event on Tues and the $1500 event on Friday. I didn't do so hot in the other 2 events but I did learn about some areas my game needs work on. Takes 5 min to learn, but forever to master.

Don't let anyone tell you tournament poker is easy ...

I'll post a more detailed trip report sometime later this week.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.