PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Won One!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won One!!!!!

To all:

I just got back from Vegas and wanted to let you all know that I finally have a victory to report. I won the Bellagio $540 NLHE event on Sunday, May 29th. The field was 87 players (some you have heard of most you haven't) and first place paid me $15,610.

I am still somewhat stunned by this development but wanted to thank all of the folks I have played against over the years at PSO. I have cut back on my internet play significantly in 2005 in order to put the game into prespective but the hours of experiece and thousands of hands on PSO certainly gave me the confidence to win this tournament.

My original trip report was about two pages long with hands detailed but seemed a little over the top when I reread it. I will happily answer any questions anyone may have and provide details if there is interest.

This has been the only site I have ever played on and I am a true believer and staunch defender of the quality of play on this site. I am confident that many of the players on pso possess the skills and talent to win b&m tournies all over the world. I hope this encourages some you to give it a shot.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Irishtimes

Awsome job Kyle! Congrats!

Ed

Comment

Thanks, Ed. It really was an awesome feeling.

Kyle

Comment

Great job! What a wonderful payday!

Go ahead and post the long version. I enjoy reading the blow-by-blows.

Comment

Congrats! Tho best trip report is one that starts with "I won..."

John

Comment

Way to go!

:twisted: 8) :twisted:

Comment

WTG Kyle. Nice pay day too. Congrats.

john

Comment

Kyle....that is just such awesome news! I can't imagine what it would feel like for the Tournament Director to count out all that money and hand it to me!

WELL DONE...and we expect more results like this from you.

Comment

GREAT JOB!!!!

GO ahead and post the two page trip report, I would like to read it.

Comment

Nice win Kyle, congrats.

Comment

Congratulations! WTG!

Vicki

Comment

Congrats to a nice win & payday. Its a great feeling!
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Kyle! Now, just stay home on Saturday (Johnny_Bravo's - Ed's home game) and savor your winnings and leave ours alone. :lol:

Comment

Many congratulations!!! Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.