PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Joy In Southampton.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Joy In Southampton.

I busted out at about the half way stage.
    Structure was 6000 starting stack, 25/50 blinds and 45 minute rounds.
    Never really made a big stack,size varying between starting 6000 to 8000 at the largest.
    With blinds at 400/800 and shortly to incease to 500/1000 I knew that I would need to make a move soon.
    In small blind with 5500 after posting dealt AK off.Large stack 2 to right of button made it 2500 to go.In the short time that I had been at the table I had seen him make a few raises first to act and felt my AK had a very good chance of being best so I pushed all-in.I was right, he called,had an AJ suited.
    I had that gut feeling that things were about to go wrong when the flop gave him 2 cards to his suit.He made the flush on the river.End of story.
    Got to race off now and start building my SP's up for the next one. :lol:

I hate when you get those gut feelings in poker when all is about to go wrong . At least you got your money in with the best of it Mcarter. Pre-flop favourite to a coin toss after the flop. I'm sure it won't be long before your back at the felt having another go.

WiredBull.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.