PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Orleans WSOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans WSOP

Here I am, in New Orleans watching the WSOP... I came thisclose to winning a seat TWICE, last night and the night before. Oh, to be so close... sigh.

Tonight I got a great spot at the rail watching a table that had Robert Williamson & Humberto (I don't know how to spell his last name, oops). They were later joined by David Williams with a giant stack, then John Juanda joined the table after David busted out an all in player with a miracle flush on the river (he was up against two pair).

It was something to watch them play from such a close spot (I could see Robert's hole cards from where I was standing). They make it all look so easy (ah, if only it were so!).

Day one ended with David having a giant stack - Robert had a pretty big mountain of chips as well.

It will be fun to watch the action over the next few days.

I wasn't organized enough about my trip to find out when PSOer's were going to be getting together. I played several single table satellites and a few tourneys & super sats - I may have played live with some of you and not even know it! If you lost a big pot to a blonde in purple sunglasses ... that was me!
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.