PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condo at 2005 WSOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condo at 2005 WSOP

Hi everyone.
    I'm not sure where to post this, and I hope I'm allowed to post this.
    Here is my quandry...

I have a 2 bedroom condo booked for July 7, 2005, checking out July 17th, the WSOP ends the 16th...

Now, I can't use it. I could cancel it, but if someone would like to rent it, I can transfer it.

This is a condo, 2br, with a pull out couch so it could sleep 6, full kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.

I thought it might be nice as part of a prize package, too, maybe if Mark and Tina were interested in offering something like that on Bugsys.

I'd hate to cancel such a sweet condo if it's something that might be hard to find, but I also don't know if Vegas ever sells out. *shrug*

If anyone is either interested in renting it, or knows where I would be able to post it as available for rent would you please let me know.

Thanks
    rokerij

Hi: Please either post here or send me a PM.

How much and where is your condo located? Might be interested to rent it.

Joybell

Gioia

Comment

It's at Desert Paradise Resort, 5165 S Decatur Blvd.
      2 Queen beds, 1 Sleep Sofa, 2 Baths, Full Kitchen
      Washer/Dryer, Airconditioning
      Dataport, Cable TV, Voicemail, VCR, Private Balcony

Maid Service is extra.

10 nights

I'd like to get $3000 for it, and that includes all taxes. There may be a $100.00 fee at check-in for the cleaning service after you check out. I'm not sure.

Thanks
      Jodi

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.