PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$11 Sunday Storm Last Longer Challenge !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $11 Sunday Storm Last Longer Challenge !

Hi Guys,
    The Sunday Storm Last Longer Challenge ! umbup:
    I set a last longer for the $11 Sunday Storm Last Longer Challenge and $5 per entrant with the longest lasting player taking the spoils ! All you have to say is,
    "I'm in" Just Click the link and register ! 918226309
    - It is for this Sunday, 8 June 2014 - All who say I'm in are entered and responsible for sending the longest lasting player their $5 - We will split the LL funds between 1st and 2nd LL guys in the ratio of 2:1 . So the player who last longest gets 2/3 of LL pool and the player who bust just before him get 1/3 of LL pool - This way one person will not enjoy all the monies as most probably last longest player will win minimum around $20 or more plus he will get all the LL money. So to motivate the bubble LL guy 1/3 LL pool is fine as he will get his Sunday Storm buy-in back and LL money back. So it will be a freeroll for him Example: If we have 6 participants then $5 X 6 = $30 is the total pool. 1st person gets $20 and 2nd person gets $10. So 2nd person will be happy that atleast he got his buyin back. Some Rules: 1) Late registration time limit is 30 mins after the start of tournament. 2) We must opt-in on this thread to be in Last Longer prior to seating in the tournament . You can not opt-in after the tournament has started and you have been dealt first hand 3) If someone fails to pay after a reasonable amount of time please send them a PM on PSO. PS: To make the link easier to share with your friends give them this Tinyurl link: http://tinyurl.com/sulon/ * Please leave comments and suggestions below if you like to introduce some more fun element into the challenge
    Last edited by adikumar2010; Sat Jun 07, 2014, 02:28 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Sulon is IN! umbup: YEA!

Comment

Originally posted by adikumar2010 View Post
      As most probably last longest player will win $100 or something
      I'm an optimistic guy by nature, but $100 is a pretty deep run in the Storm!

Anyway I'm in.

Comment

Yes Andy Last longest player will definitely get into ITM if we have like 6-8 runners. So it means even if he cashes like min which can be $20 to $50, paying him more $30 is good to him. But the guy who just busted before the Last longest player and he might not even get ITM. Will atleast get $11 back, so he will be happy and will not hesitate to take part everytime. As we know winner takes all is tough for any one even if we have 6-8 people.

I have been part of LL, so mostly what they do is if the players are upto 10 then its winner takes all. If its more then 10 then they make it 70-30. I mean these kinds of deals I see happening on other forums all the time. And it makes sense not to pay 1 guy everything who might have already won $50 if not more and you want to give him like $50 LL money on top, rest everyone will not get ITM and will be left dissapointed.

The more people we have the more chances of the last longest player going super deep like $100 is nothing if we have 15 runners. I feel with 10 runner the LL guys will surely ITM for more then min cash.

We can change some rules Andy as this is the first time we are trying this, so we want to keep everyone happy.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I will be playing in my first SUNDAY STORM on the 8th! I was looking through all the signature events on Pokerstars and this game looks to have the most value. I'am sick of the mirco's. As i have a bankroll of $20 a month..i now hope to try the Sunday Storm every other month. I wish you all the best of luck and i will be keeping an eye on this thread to see how you all progress umbup:

Comment

I'm happy with the rules!

Heck I hope someone (well, me ) goes on and gets an FT appearance!

Comment

When you make FT mileypoker: I know you will refund LL money plus give each participant $50 each
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in

-Spiffs

Comment

I'm in

How do I register the $5 or do I just send to the winner after?

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1591 View Post
                    I'm in

How do I register the $5 or do I just send to the winner after?
                    Just say "I'm in for the last longer" and you have to send directly, after the winner is announced here on the forum when the tournament gets finished.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry guys I cannot participate anymore. I have to work only a few hours after the tourney starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in
                        good luck everyone

remember no bad beats just temporary setbacks
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in!

Good luck everyone!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm in.

GL!

Comment

Just checking we are allowed to late reg?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.