PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NaturoSasuki 's Koalz! (aka teh foot corner)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaturoSasuki 's Koalz! (aka teh foot corner)

idk i will sent some foots and graphs herez

here is my graph starting from 1th february to end of march.

Wow super results last 5k hands.

Comment

Originally posted by braveslice View Post
      Wow super results last 5k hands.
      thank u huney

Comment

My goodness, this is certainly an exciting development! This is sure to be an interesting thread - with 'foots' and 'graphs' ... more pics of your home cooking would be fun to see too GL, GL!! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
          My goodness, this is certainly an exciting development! This is sure to be an interesting thread - with 'foots' and 'graphs' ... more pics of your home cooking would be fun to see too GL, GL!! umbup:
          dun worry , foots coming soon

Comment

Saw this on the internet - do you ever eat this GL? mmm ... goulash

Comment

y this is actualy pretty common in our school-canteen

Comment

today was most ****ed up day ever... such a endless row of suckouts ... lost 115$ and i didnt even tilt, actually played good... but i should have move to 2NL earlier after losing idk... 70$.... now definitely going back to 2NL cuz i will just lose all my bankroll by playing tight in 5NL and getting it in with 60%+ always and getting sucked on all the time ....

i mean... i stayed in 5NL then and told to myself "ok so such a awsum suckouts came, that now i rly should be getting hand finally... " and freaken suckouts just keep coming... one after another... n/c ... i mean u cant do anything , right? if i played another day then suckouts will continue coming the other day... but i should have rly move down to 2NL earlier not after 115$ lost.. i rly didnt tilt so i kind of feel good about it... but i lost like 67% of my bankroll today... started with 170... but w/e

i guess these endless rows of suckouts comes just to test if u have good bankroll management and can move down stakes, cuz i mean... even if phil ivey stayed at 5NL after so much suckouts... he will go broke...

Comment

this one didnt turn out well, but rly... he called allin with bottom pair all the way.... bad...even i rarely do this kind of line that i can beat botompair when i do this.. he was beating only AK..
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...087_F92DF948CA

this one was bad played by me too , but thought i can get any value by worse....
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...119_42FC499463

guy apparently just calls with set on drawy board.... #myLifeSucks.... good thing he didnt bet river, but he could give me allin OTF
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...190_250A9DAFDF

welcome in suckervill...come and suck me for free
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...474_05E7C9A836

yes yes sure..
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...599_6073DD3A0D

this one was a little obvious that he was maybe drawing Ah flush or checkcalling with some toppair.. but w/e
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...310_CA414DF8A1
                  keep em coming
                  http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...244_51474A0697

and i dont have a boom link for hand where reg guy suddenly reraise me allin OTT with just Q-high flushdraw and i had set and he rivered flush.. we both had 200bb...

so my final graph for today... u can see dat downswing, total lost = 115$ today at 5nl...
                  Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Thu Apr 17, 2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Next time quit after premade rule.

From your red line, you can see that that you got too cocky.
                    Last edited by braveslice; Thu Apr 17, 2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Your red line shoots up and your green and blue shoot down.

Stop trying to bluff calling stations off pots, value bet your strongest hands, and for the love of god, fold 62s pre-flop. That was just criminal play.

EDIT: I think you were clearly on tilt. Not a crime, done it myself, but best to stop playing when you are playing erratically.
                      Last edited by bhoylegend; Thu Apr 17, 2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                        Your red line shoots up and your green and blue shoot down. Stop trying to bluff calling stations off pots, value bet your strongest hands, and for the love of god, fold 62s pre-flop. That was just criminal play. EDIT: I think you were clearly on tilt. Not a crime, done it myself, but best to stop playing when you are playing erratically.
                        when u see someone is losing, than u clearly always say that its tilt... but it wasnt , it was sick run of my villains... u saw the hands included + dis one http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2475743 (villain had )

Comment

Originally posted by braveslice View Post
                          Next time quit after premade rule.

From your red line, you can see that that you got too cocky.
                          i played good, nothing could be done, the only thing i regret is that i told myself to move to 2NL if i go below 80$ but i stopped at 55$...

Comment

I saw you 3 barrel bluffed off your stack, I saw you called 62s OOP, the QTo hand was a cooler but on the flop you were behind, you blasted every street with TPGK and called an all-in shove on the river on a 4 flush board.

Maybe not tilt, but if not tilt then there were some bad decisions in there as well as the coolers, there the ones you can control.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                              I saw you 3 barrel bluffed off your stack, I saw you called 62s OOP, the QTo hand was a cooler but on the flop you were behind, you blasted every street with TPGK and called an all-in shove on the river on a 4 flush board.

Maybe not tilt, but if not tilt then there were some bad decisions in there as well as the coolers, there the ones you can control.
                              but its not bad if i hit it and make him go allin while im ahead... i also somepreflop coinflips... such a horrible run...

which one is bad decision? i alrdy noted that QT was bad played
                              btw u mispeled... it was KQ not QT that the river bringed 4th flush card ... but u failed to see that i had second nuts = K-high flush?! so i dont think its ultrabad though villain can haz Ahigh flush
                              Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Fri Apr 18, 2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.