PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6max fixed limit nanostakes $7-???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6max fixed limit nanostakes $7-???

Just bored and wanted to set a challenge for myself...

The challenge isnt to make a certain amount but to challenge myself to play one type of format for a while.

Im going to be playing some .02/.04 fixed limit 6max until the end of the month and see how much I can make.

Im not going to play any tournaments/sngs unless it is free or I win a seat with my fpps.

After this if I can make at the very lowest $100 I will most likely do a sng/mtt challenge.

This is just a personal challenge so I most likely wont be posting about strategy and hh and cool stuff like that.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Sounds solid, good luck.

Comment

went upto 8 from flhe and then won a little in some 2nl went off from challenge because my connection. IT got irritating playing multiple tables and timeing out in tons of pots... So I decided to play the pso cash game homegame got pretty lucky now im upto like 13 bucks

Connection is running smooth now so I will continue with some fixed limit
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sunday Two Grand is running in 20 minutes from now it cost 50fpps to buy in and I have 70 wish me luck

Hopefully I can make a deep run and win the big chip

I will post if I get there
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok i regret playing that cash game and i just been thinking about it the past few minutes

im going to restrict myself from no limit hold em if possible

really going to try to get this done the right way until the end of the month by strictly playing what i mentioned above
          Attached Files
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

very swingy today in the flhe... but i ended in the green... played 2 tournaments this morning 27c turbo mtt and 55c turbo mtt for some fun.. cashed the 55c for like 1-2$

total bankroll around 17 something

sent 7 to ftp to gamble.. I absolutely must uninstall full tilt poker... just isnt the same with the new black jack and roulette games.... always tempted to gamble it up not worth it...

starting another session with 10$ wasted my day of grinding on that roulette
            Last edited by pokerstar671; Mon Mar 24, 2014, 10:21 AM.
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hoping to bink another 100k freeroll so far I won three after playing a ton of them...

100k freeroll and .11c turbo here I come
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I just noticed a new 2.20 progressive super ko added to the tournament schedule looks cool but that will have to wait
                2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So total in this challenge I did around 6000+ hands and Im up around $3 in the 6max fixed limit I played maybe 5 tournaments .27c 3x .11c and a 55c cashed for around 1-2$ cant really remember... I played a 2nl cash game and almost went broke but got lucky and recovered.... I lost $7 in black jack and roulette on fulltilt ------------------------------------------------------------------ So right now I have total of $13.10 I will keep playing fixed limit until the end of this month and throw in a couple mini .11c .27c to take breaks from my fixed limit sessions when im up... umbup:
                  2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just won a seat to the saturday micro in a 33fpp tournament.

Planning to unregister it and play some smaller tournaments.
                    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Had bad day yesterday down to $9

hopefully things will turn around in the flhe
                      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice start for today played a 5fpp rebuy satellite to the sunday storm and cashed

Was pretty crazy at bubble every short stack doubled right before my big blind..

I had on and half big blinds left and I got a walk

after that I just sat back and got my seat
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Total bankroll for today $11 tournament dollars and $9 cash..
                          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just regged for the hot 55c..

min cashed the 100k privledge freeroll went out a10 suited vs a9 all in pre... the board gave me nut flush draw on flop and open ended straight on turn but i didnt hit and his pair nine held up
                            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

played another 55c cap and still in a 11c mtt busted the cap
                              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.