PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMillions satellite grind!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMillions satellite grind!

What up community!

So this is my first challenge here and this is how it works - i found that there are satellite SNG's running at Stars for MMillions 0,11 rebuy event, costs 2 fpps, 12 entrants and 3 playas get entry, but one gets 3 fpps.

So i will try to play 100 games and see how much i can win. Currently since refresh tourney number at HEM stands at 16, so i will try to play 100 games today and not lose my sanity Thus i need 116 games at the end of session.

Anyway, here i go and will report how it ends. Oh and fwiw, i will play this for tourney $, because i have no intention to play 0.11$ rebuy donkament lol. Well maybe for fun only.

Weeee!

Good luck
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So 100 games i couldn't do, they are really crazy. 10-12 tabling i was able to get in 70 games during some 3,5 hours, got 2,86 tourney $ in my account. So i will finish this "challenge" tomorrow.

Maybe 12-tabling was what really exhausted me, as this was really first time with that kind of amount. Now 4-tabling Zoom seems slow

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.