PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Implementing Goals & Dynamics of Moving Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementing Goals & Dynamics of Moving Up

[I]

. . . a theme arises over and over: that you if are consistently doing well at level X then you may

be ready to move to level XX. Such has not been the case for me. I was not playing 10NL well as

the ‘milieu’ of the table is often established by weaker players, including limping, generally

folding to 3-bets,not protecting the button and such[/B]. I needed a challenge and it has made an

enormous difference to my results. Since mid-January, I have accumulated $563 playing Zoom and $235

playing Sit & Goes... I have maintained my Silver status for February and have accumulated about 1183

over this past month and 6582 since starting play during January 2013
    . It's been an exciting

start to 2014!

For the full blog, see:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...#ixzz2srsrJkHf

May all your aspirations in life and poker come to fruition
    Last edited by DrEllenCait; Mon Feb 10, 2014, 07:56 PM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.