PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturnation's 2014 Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturnation's 2014 Goals

Goals should be simple and measurable. So here is my goal for 2014.

BR > Weight.

That requires some discipline, patience and some concern for my health. I can either chip up or slim down (hopefully a little of both). To be fair, I'm not that much overweight, but enough that it is starting to be concern.

ATM, my BR is hovering around $30 and my weight is a bit over 100Kg. If this goes well, I can always switch to pounds.
    Bracelet Winner

Well, time to review my goals.

Weight is pretty much the same.

BR...

and

Means that I'm easily hitting BR > Weight

Saving suddenly become obese before the New Year or spewing off a ton of BR I've made it for the year. My challenge now is coming up for goals for next year.

Simples goals would be to double my BR by the end of 2015, but I fear that's setting the bar way too low considering I've just made in the last week 4 times what I've ever had in my BR before this month...
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Getting your weight > BR would be a serious challenge

Nice winnings, congratz!
      Mayby do something like "Number of MTT-cashes" > weight in 2015?

Comment

I like the efficiency of your thread
        Congrats, particularly on the Zoomament FT earlier!

Comment

Saturnation, you should use a metric measured in millions while you're running that good.

Comment

Wow, really solid second post there Saturnation - worth the wait!! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
              Wow, really solid second post there Saturnation - worth the wait!! umbup:
              I shall make a 5 year goal to smash just for you.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

#BeastMode
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.