PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From 100 $ to SuperNova Elite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 100 $ to SuperNova Elite

Hello to everyone and good luck during the 2014. I do like to apologize for my poor english.So i am starting a new challenge for me for the first time and i will be glad to reach the final goal.
    The challange is :

1.Playing 1.50 HUS PLO till i reach 350$
    2.Playing 3.50 HUS PLO till i reach 700$
    3.Playing 7 HUS PLO till i reach 1500 $.

Then when i reach that numbers i will start playing 25 tables 0.2c/0.5c 8 to 12 hours a day.
    After that i will climb through the micro stakes playing everytime 25 or more tables.

Most of you will say its kind of stupid plan but for me its the best one cuz i never finish a single challenge before cuz poor bankroll management.I found one that heads-up part is my game for starting the challange. I will post each week how it goes. For now is that. Wish me luck.My poker acc name is OTTYK.

Think bankroll management's a tricky thing for so many of us ... it was for me when I first got my start in poker. Thankfully there were lots of people at PSO who were able to lend a helping hand Am looking forward to seeing some of your PLO hands umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.