PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

5 Time Bracelet Winner

sorry for the inconvenience

I am trying to figure out how to post hands without showing the result. Does it go back the 'quick read' process when when you first save the hand? I am guessing that one would copy the hand, then put it in a folder for future reference. Then redo the 'quick save' process, and save the edited hand in a separated folder. Or is there a way to edit out the result after the fact, if you only saved the hand once?
    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You have to decide before the 'quick read' how much to include.

If you want to make a new version (for example without results) you can copy the 'Hand Info" in the Replayer tool for a particular replay and paste it into a new hand and edit it before the 'quick read'

You could keep a separate replayer group for this purpose to avoid confusion.

Not sure if this answers your question.

Comment

Thank You

Yes, as a matter of fact, I believe it does. Thanks!
        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.