PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get hyper 2014 supernova run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get hyper 2014 supernova run

heey guys,
    here is finaly my schedule for this year
    first off i want to hit 40k games by the end of august which is 5k games a month
    the rist 2 weeks will be 1.50's and hope to be in the 3.50's by 20th janaury.
    after that is studying and going for the7's which i hope to reach around march/april the sooner the better. then going straight for the 15's hope to get thos july/august. if i keep playing the 15's from there i will reach supernova.
    hour wise it wil be around 30 hours of playing poker and 5-10 hours of studying sweat sessions and hh reviews.
    further i want to post at least twice a weak in my thread that im going to make for it and blog about 3 times every 2 months. further im going to try to be active int the hadn review thread for all the hypers and hope to help everybody here at PSO aswell.
    it will be a loooong and big grind but im looking forward to it.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

first few days i have decide to max 6 table and not care about volume i know i can make 300 games a day when needed so dont need to test that out just making sure i make the right discisions atm and also not smart to go to fast after a a 3 week break
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good Luck mate.

You can do it.

Looking forward to another Super Nova achievement of PSO Member for 2014.

PH

Comment

heey guys thought i share my first graph of the year for now its just lol volume played fewer tables and fewer hours due to school but so far not to bad. hope to double my volume of this year tommorow
        http://imageshack.us/f/844/93bq.png/
        Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by adohole View Post
          heey guys thought i share my first graph of the year for now its just lol volume played fewer tables and fewer hours due to school but so far not to bad. hope to double my volume of this year tommorow
          http://imageshack.us/f/844/93bq.png/
          nice start. don't forget that $20 you just won off me by beating me in a hu hyper.

btw, i know its early, but i see you have a sharkscope star already. it's a sign of good things to come

Comment

Originally posted by fifithecat View Post
            nice start. don't forget that $20 you just won off me by beating me in a hu hyper.

btw, i know its early, but i see you have a sharkscope star already. it's a sign of good things to come
            TWO stars actually :P but ty ty let keep it going and get some vollume
            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

subscribed make it happen !

Comment

will try to :P btw watch out im going to take those stars of yours :P
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

finaly got some games in didnt double my follume but still have the evening

not to good of a session but still not to bad

year graph
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

litle downswing but playing well just got to try to keep this going
                    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

going verry wel atm 3.50's probably comming up sonn just have to put in some more vollume
                      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

back on track

Comment

You're beating me no fair! Keep it up

Comment

ty ty guys :P
                            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800...0/203/i47f.png today graph
                              http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/36/h7tf.png 2014 graph
                              awesome day today was aiming at 300 games today but will stop for now really tired :P the good thing is i shifted today from 8 to 9 tabling and it went really well so happy with that.
                              i can smell the 3.50's already

p.s got 4 sharkstars now
                              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.