PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ash1591's road to glory [2014 goals]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ash1591's road to glory [2014 goals]

Hi everyone I will be editing this post with my goals my main goal is to turn my $150 to $20k do not take this post as finished I'm currently in a tournament so unable to properly set up this thread but starting it to jot some ideas down

GOALS

$150 to $20k
    Become a semi-pro poker player in my eyes
    Do not spend any FPP until the end of 2014 and then buy some nice gifts or withdraw as money
    Achieve Supernova
    - Break this down
    Will be fully breaking down how much VPP I will be looking to earn each day, week and month to achieve the goal.

*Thread closed per request* - Fadyen
    Last edited by Fadyen; Mon Jan 06, 2014, 02:51 AM.

How do you plan on getting to $20,000. What games are you playing and what buy in? It's good to set goals and it's good that your plan is dynamic. Good luck! umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
      How do you plan on getting to $20,000. What games are you playing and what buy in? It's good to set goals and it's good that your plan is dynamic. Good luck! umbup:
      All in good time, I will be updating this with a full guide of how I will be doing it and I will try and replay a number of my hands with hand replayer. Sorry for the rubbish thread at the moment, I just didn't have time to finish it as I was in the middle of a tournament which I didn't win unfortunately. I have a number of games I play I will private message you when my thread is updated it will be hopefully tonight if not tomorrow. EDIT: I am currently playing 100 Turbo 9 Man SnG's and recording my profit just as an idea of how my micro sit and go game is. $1.50 buyin
      Last edited by Ash1591; Fri Dec 27, 2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

You might see me in the turbo SnGs sometimes, although I think I do better in regular speeds. Good luck!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
          You might see me in the turbo SnGs sometimes, although I think I do better in regular speeds. Good luck!
          Awesome will be nice to play a PSO member mind you would prefer to avoid you, as I would be taking your money or vice versa

So far I have played 11 SnGs for a total of $16.50 buy-in.
          And took back $13.07

Which for me isn't an issue because I'm obviously playing a much larger sample than 11 which means I have plenty of time to improve it.

Comment

I'm playing normal 9 man SnGs but if I don't say hi it's because I've too many tables going
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

umm errr..... I play the odd 9 man STT too.

I'll look out for you.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                I'm playing normal 9 man SnGs but if I don't say hi it's because I've too many tables going
                Originally posted by slettuce View Post
                umm errr..... I play the odd 9 man STT too.

I'll look out for you.

Awesome might see either of you there, just played 9 all together for the first time and I can safely say it is so hectic lol. I'm not doing it again for a while going to go for 6 and build my way up. I think I could have won more in these 9 if I wasn't panicking as much.

I came out with $15.46 after $13.50 buyin so profit

So after 20, $1.50 9 man SnGs I'm sitting at:

Buyin - $30
                Profit - -$1.47

Comment

Wow, sounds like it's sure getting crowded with tough competition from PSO at those STTs ... glad I switched to cash GL with 2014 Ash! umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.