PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noobis journey from NL2 to high stakes poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobis journey from NL2 to high stakes poker

Hello i dont know if that thread belongs here but hope mods move it if its not,my name it Peter an 30 years old and am from Greece pll know me as "noobis" from 2+2forum.I am unemployed long enough and last months playing poker for a living.I play on pokerstars 6max cash games and am massing most of the time.

I make cash outs ofter and that injure my roll but within some months i beat nl2 the nl5 and now am crushing nl10.I play ton of hands every month and i hope that i will make some shots at nl200 at ends 2014.

This is my life graph at ps amost all hands played at 2013 24 tabling nl2-nl10 i will update that frequently!

Am a fighter and i never give up,i mean really never!

welcome to PSO and AWESOME graph :P best of luck
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello zukas667, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. Very nice graph, looks like you have a pretty solid game umbup: We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by adohole View Post
        welcome to PSO and AWESOME graph :P best of luck
        Thank you!

Comment

Thank you Fadyen i will read the stuff that you post and if want ask something i will let you know!

Comment

welcome peter

and very solid graph, keep it up in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by zukas667 View Post
              Hello i dont know if that thread belongs here but hope mods move it if its not,my name it Peter an 30 years old and am from Greece pll know me as "noobis" from 2+2forum.I am unemployed long enough and last months playing poker for a living.I play on pokerstars 6max cash games and am massing most of the time.

I make cash outs ofter and that injure my roll but within some months i beat nl2 the nl5 and now am crushing nl10.I play ton of hands every month and i hope that i will make some shots at nl200 at ends 2014.

This is my life graph at ps amost all hands played at 2013 24 tabling nl2-nl10 i will update that frequently!

Am a fighter and i never give up,i mean really never!

hi peter welcome very nice results hope you achieve your goals in 2014

regards flash347
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck reaching your goal! Your graph looks awesome, keep that pace up and you'll be there in no time

Comment

Thank you guys very much i hope 2014 will be awesome

Comment

Did you draw that graph with a ruler

Probably the best graph I've seen on PSO and there are some decent players here. Keep us updated and post some strategy/ interesting spots if you can.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you,i try not look at results all the time so cant post graphs every day etc.But i can post some hands if you like it.Nothing special i play abc and thin the bad players thats all

Comment

Sweet graph. I think I recognise your 2+2 name. Good luck with this challenge! umbup:
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

It looks like you had about a 100k break-even stretch (between 1,2mil and 1,3mil hands) - what was that like? Were you reading Jared Tendler books a lot?

Comment

Yes i see,imo the more important its to not be a mental fish.I dont tilt really,i dont say that i never tilt but general am not.If you have play ton of hands and you know that your strategy make $$$ then you dont care,i can play a month without make even one bb.I dont care,have a plan and i stust it.

So am done for this year,i will take 2 days off and start again at 2014 i will right my goal soon.This is my last month and it was bad but i try some new things and i think 2014 will be awesome. cu guys

Comment

So my main goals for 2014:

Playing 40-50 hours poker per week.
                              Sleep less,7-8 hours per day.
                              Workout 7 days per week,1,5 hours per day.
                              Boxing 2 times per week.
                              Goes from 63 to 75kg within 5 months

Poker goals,i will play only 4 tables and make review sessions every hour that i play.
                              Be nl200 reg within 12 months.
                              Look at results 3 times per month,1/10/20
                              Make love!

Lets start!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.