PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christxof's Micromillions Sunday Storm Adventure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christxof's Micromillions Sunday Storm Adventure!

Hello, everyone! Seeing as how I managed to snag a ticket to the Sunday Storm, and that last week I was busy, I've decided to use it to play Micromillions event 32. This is the largest buy-in I've played in any online tournament (except that one time when I accidentally signed up for an $11 turbo when I was trying to register for the PSO Open League), and therefore, I've decided I'm going to make a brief blog about it.

This blog will contain the following:

*Updates of my stack and tournament position at each break
    *Hand Replayers of interesting spots
    *When I meet fellow PSO members at tables.

What I want YOU brilliant readers to do is:

*Help rail me and give me support
    *Give criticism and thoughts about the hands I post.

That being said, I hope you enjoy, and I hope it goes well for me
    Bracelet Winner

Tournament is starting now. Good luck to everyone.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

First break. Down 10 chips. 3 players at the table are fish, but one of them already busted after he min-raised Q-7s utg and lost with a worse straight. Player directly to my left likes to call raises, float one street, and then usually take down the pot on the river if the turn is checked. Lost about 200 chips to him. Only one noteworthy hand so far. Villain is odd - he was playing tight until this level, and then he started limping a LOT (including a J-10s utg). This was the 2nd hand he had done so. I wasn't sure if c-betting that flop was correct or not, but I eventually went through with it.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Already out. ****. Both these hands were new tables. Sucks beyond belief. Good luck to everyone still left.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.