PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Max Zoom Cash Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Max Zoom Cash Challenge!

I invite you all to take part in this challenge. You will need $10 to take part. Rules: -Must start $10 Level 1. -Buy in for 50bb(Compulsory). -Leave at 150bb(Optional). -Bonus cash allowed in bankroll. -Play as many tables as you wish. Bankroll Levels: -$10 $2NL 6 max Zoom. -$25 $5NL 6 max Zoom. -$50 $10NL 6 MAX Zoom. -$125 $25NL 6 max Zoom. -$250 $50NL 6 max Zoom. -$500 $100NL 6 max Zoom. Objective finish with 1k bankroll. Lets see who can make this happen,feel free post your progress/graphs. I post my own graphs and bankroll soon gl!umbup: >>Follow me on Twitter<<
    Last edited by pwinpaul; Tue Nov 12, 2013, 09:24 PM.

Five buyin levels, that'a bit too steep for me, I'd bust after a few rounds. All the best to anyone else taking this on though.

Edit: Post graphs or it didn't happen!
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by butchsd View Post
      Five buyin levels, that'a bit too steep for me, I'd bust after a few rounds. All the best to anyone else taking this on though.

Edit: Post graphs or it didn't happen!
      It's 10 buy ins u must buy in with 50bb personally about $17 now will post graphs if get on to next stage.
      Last edited by pwinpaul; Wed Nov 13, 2013, 02:27 AM.

Comment

lol this won't go well. zoom is variance heavy.

Comment

First, it's terrible bankroll management, you need 20 x buy-in, not 10
          Second, you should always buy-in with 100bb, not 50bb

I know it's your challenge, but members here shouldn't be invited in a wrong doing, just saying

Good luck in YOUR challenge

Comment

You need more than 20 buy-ins past 10nl in my opinion.

Comment

I'm sitting with 50+BI for 10NL and have no intentions of moving up yet.

If people take this challenge on they have to ensure its a separate bankroll because the risk of ruin is quite high with such small margins.

Comment

Good Luck Murph.
                your gonna need it!

Comment

Guess this challenge didn't work so good for the op huh

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...UPER-KO-8k-GTD
                  "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
                    You need more than 20 buy-ins past 10nl in my opinion.
                    The rule of thumb is 20 for every level, but you need to be at least a winning player

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                    I'm sitting with 50+BI for 10NL and have no intentions of moving up yet.
                    I'm sitting with 400+BI for 100NL and I'm not 100% at 200NL as I only take dabs at it. You need to feel very comfortable to move up.

Comment

Watch and learn noobs currently at $10>$79.
                      I'm aware this is a risky aggressive approach thats the whole point it's an aggressive heeb strategy hence i entered optional to leave at 150bb it cuts out the massive swings.If u don't have $80 to do it the over conservative German way this is the way to do it!
                      Who says u have to buy in with 100bb 50bb if totally sufficient for zoom 6 max,works better full ring though might change to that.
                      See u when i'm at 1k

>>Follow me on the tweet machine<<
                      Last edited by pwinpaul; Wed Nov 13, 2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
                        Guess this challenge didn't work so good for the op huh

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...UPER-KO-8k-GTD
                        Your loss by not investing...

>>Follow me on the tweet machine<<

Comment

Originally posted by pwinpaul View Post
                          I invite you all to take part in this challenge. You will need $10 to take part. Rules: -Must start $10 Level 1. -Buy in for 50bb(Compulsory). -Leave at 150bb(Optional). -Bonus cash allowed in bankroll. -Play as many tables as you wish. Bankroll Levels: -$10 $2NL 6 max Zoom. -$25 $5NL 6 max Zoom. -$50 $10NL 6 MAX Zoom. -$125 $25NL 6 max Zoom. -$250 $50NL 6 max Zoom. -$500 $100NL 6 max Zoom. Objective finish with 1k bankroll. Lets see who can make this happen,feel free post your progress/graphs. I post my own graphs and bankroll soon gl!umbup: >>Follow me on Twitter<<
                          Gl with your challenge pwinpaul, I was drawn to your challenge but given my skill level and the risk involved I will not be taking part. It strikes me that this challenge is best done by a mid to high stakes player playing down rather than us starters. you seem to be kicking butt so far so could you tell us what stakes are you happy playing? The reason I ask is you set the buy in levels to 10 buy ins at 50 bb which is a risky play only 2 sets of player that i know play that way. 1 risk takers go bust and reload - i know i was one for years or 2. advanced players who have withdrawn and are looking for a challenge... so sir which are you? hope you crush this shame i can not Grade b
                          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This was a stupid idea i admit it lol best to follow Felix bankroll guidelines.
                            Will deposit $80 soon and try do it like Felix videos.
                            Finding it difficult adjust to cash but i do like zoom because u can just make so much vpp and clear bonus fast,and am learning fast thanks to leak finder app,i believe i can move up levels with proper brm and study i try soon properly gl.
                            Here is my real graph from little deposit.1 buy in down after 2k hands.

*Grade b i do like a challenge yes.

>>Follow me on Twitter<<
                            Last edited by pwinpaul; Thu Nov 14, 2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.