PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandtrap's new challenge for the Micro's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandtrap's new challenge for the Micro's

Hey everyone,

I wanted a new challenge and with the MicroMillions coming up, why not.

I will be playing as many satellites as it takes to qualify for each event and will see how many I qualify for. Satellites will be a mix of Fpp's, Cash, SnG's and Mtt's.

So far I played 20 and qualified for 10
    Here are the results so far:

I'll try and play 20-30 satellites a day
    Later

cool man....kill it dudeumbup:
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice gl sir and sick roi for the frist few :P
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Day 2 is done
        Played 25 satellites and another 5 qualifications
        Here are the results to date:

Later
        Last edited by Sandtrap777; Fri Nov 08, 2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Day 3 over
          Played 15 more satellites and 4 more qualifications
          Here are the results to date:

Comment

Day 4 is over

A very good day
            10 more satellites and another 7 qualifications

To date, I'm registered for 26 Micro tournaments for a total of $97.63 of buy-ins, but for a cost of $19.84 and 2,014 Fpp's ($26.16)

If you find the Micro Millions to expensive, satellites are the way to go. Just be very patient as many players go crazy at the beginning because the cost is very cheap. There's plenty of satellites with GREAT odds (1 in 10 and lower), re-buy's are not worth it. The best odds will be the ones with Fpp's.

11 were on the first try
            8 were on the second try
            4 were on the third try
            2 was on the fourth
            1 was on fifth and sixth

Comment

This challenge is over for me I wanted to see if I would be able to qualify for tournaments via satellites with good ITM and ROI numbers and I did. I played a total of 80 satellites and qualified for 28 tournaments and cashed in 2 satellites I used 2,201 Vpp's ($28.58 equivalent) and $26.16 in cash for a total of $54.74 and won $115.49 buy-in's, which I will now transfer in tournament money, because I don't intend to play them for now. My ITM for this challenge was 37.50% and my ROI was 110.96% It just goes to show, that if you have a very small bankroll, satellites are still very achievable. You just need to find the ones with great odds (less than 10 to 1). Good luck to those participating in the Micro Millions umbup:

Comment

Very nice job Sand also congrats on Supernova

You have shown all what happens when you put your mind to something and take the time to study and review your own game and the end result is limitless

I sure i speak for all when i say we all expecting a big score from you in the near future

Best of luck in doing was you do

Brian
                Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you for the updates, very good results, this may be something i do in the future as i have found the Main events for the Micro Millions are nothing short of a maniac donkfest, i played 5 main events and no cash but it was pretty obvious when after 10 hands in each that chip leader in each of them had over 25 x starting stacks. So I may adopt your method.
                  Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.