PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my TRIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my TRIP

Inspired by many members here in PSO, like them I decide to take a shot on a challenge that can be proud of to achieve; I'm quiet fascinated about the concept of starting 0/BR-desired GOAL. As for me, I set to start w/ a BR of $0.40 to the desired GOAL of finishing a BR of $40-50 by year end in whatever possible games( e.g Freerolls, Cash Games). Let the fun quest begin. kang24 umbup:

Sounds fun, good luck kang!

Comment

good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

If you need some inspiration or advice, then the queen of freerolls is Roslyn_akka. Check out her thread to see how she went from zero to hero. I think Ros has just made another cashout, so she'll be back on the freeroll grind, so look out for the same events she'll be playing and blogging about. (There are more freerolls available than you might think, if you know you know your way around the Pokerstars lobby)

Good luck with your challenge!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello everyone!

Thanks for this. Yeah i heard about Roslyn_akka and its good to hear that shes doing good, I supposed. I'll keep in touch through this thread everyone.

cheers,

Comment

GL with the challenge. I believe you will be doing good. Be nice to me when we meet at tables.
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the cheer. I'll try working on that when it happens.

Peace,

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.