PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariks FreeRoll Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariks FreeRoll Challenge!

So i decided im gonna challenge myself. i have no bankroll, im gonna start playing as many freerolls as possible. Im gonna start going PSO, BRM, and 100k privilege freeroll.
    My goal is to have to at 100$ by christmas!
    Start day - 10/13/13
    Finish day - 12/25/14

Wish me luck!

That sounds like a great challenge, a bit like what Roslyn and Rob Sharona are doing. Good luck with this challenge! It will be fun to follow your progress.

Keep us updated!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 3WadeFan View Post
      So i decided im gonna challenge myself. i have no bankroll, im gonna start playing as many freerolls as possible. Im gonna start going PSO, BRM, and 100k privilege freeroll.
      My goal is to have to at 100$ by christmas!
      Start day - 10/13/13
      Finish day - 12/25/14

Wish me luck!
      Putting this challenge on the back burner as im going to do a different one!

Comment

Good luck Wade, make some money so that Santa doesn't have to buy you a gift this year.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.