PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best. Day. Ever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best. Day. Ever.

Today was probably one of my best and DEFINITELY my among my top 3 most profitable days ever for poker. Let's just count down what happened...

1. Won a ticket to The Big $2.20 in a 6-max $0.76 hyper-turbo SNG, mostly thanks to the AA and KK I got several times.
    2. Won a 9-man $1.50 Turbo SNG, finally snagging another SNG win and keeping up my STT cashing streak.
    3. In the Big $2.20 I won a ticket for, I made a hugely deep run and came in 86th out of 4900, with JJ<AKs against an aggressive deepstack finally taking me out. The $13.35 in prize money I received was only my 2nd largest cash (1 being $40 for 3rd in a 25c MTT and 3 being an $11 cash in the Hot $0.55), but it was one of the most satisfying runs I've ever had, and my deepest run in a tournament of that structure.

All-in-all, one of the best days I've ever had in poker.
    Bracelet Winner

Congrats!

These small cashes might not look like much to an experienced player, but they are all part of the process of moving up to bigger and better things. Good luck on your journey!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Some people may think $13.35 isn't a huge cash but that's a hell of an ROI from 76c. It's always great to get a nice run in a tourney to give you a confidence and bankroll boost! Congrats umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I remember a couple of "highlights" along my career path. One was finishing 11th in a $100 freeroll with 10,000+ players. I got a few dollars at most for my 6 hours work but it was pleasing that I got so far. There will be other great moments that you can look back on and think how much you didn't know back then but know now. It's a long and winding road. I look forward to hearing more good stories umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congratz!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.