PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANKROLL COOP'S Wkdays SNG TO MTT Challange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BANKROLL COOP'S Wkdays SNG TO MTT Challange

We have started a new challange from sng to mtt .. the target and the plan ll be as follows:- 7 of us has put 2 bucks each to make it 14 bucks a day br pool. We will Play 7 $ sng .. one in 6 max and other in 9 max 1 table sng.. 1. $7 sng 6 max : if win then ll put 2 or 3 ppl into big or hot 55 sattie ( 11 bucks ones).. if come 2nd , then also ll put 1 Person into big 55 sattie and the Balance ll go to the Teams br pool.. 2. $7 sng 9 max : Target mtt : the 27$ progressive skos if win then ll put 4 Players into step1 ($7,50).. n all the winners ll Play that super kos mtt.. if come 2nd n 3rd then also we ll put th X nos of Players according to the 2nd or 3rd prize in step 1.. In all the above cases , the remaining funds will be going back to the Team BR pool or we can call it BANK...so that incase any shortage , we can withdraw from there .... Gl to us in this challange umbup:

let's win something big weeeeeee

Comment

So far 7 Investors are :

1. marvinsytan : paid
      2. pinoy_hitman: paid
      3. devprasad60 : paid
      4. drdonkin : paid
      5. chilllipops: paid
      6. prohorse3 : paid
      7, diveallin : paid
      ------------------------

Till someone agree to become bank , right now i am the swiss bank fr the Team ...so kindly request the above Team to send me 14 bucks for 7 days of Play...

STARTING BANKROLL : 14X7 =$91
      Last edited by devprasad60; Fri Aug 30, 2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Yea what marv said!! lets make some $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ << co-op group
        don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

The days of the wk will be reserved for a Player to Play on that day: Monday : meeeee Tuesday : drdonkin Wednesday: diveallin Thursd :pinoy_hitman Friday :prohorse3 Saturday:marvinsytan Sunday : chillipops ___________________________________ This is the reserve day for the above Player to Play 2 sng in same day... umbup:

Comment

Today it s turn for prohorse3 to Play ...glll m8

Comment

Day 1: Player : prohorse3

1. sng $7 9max: won ..weeeeeee : $ 28,68 ( so now 3 ppl ll Play 3x step 1 7,50 ) and rest Balance ll go back to the bank...

2. sng $7 6 max : lost in 4th place

Summery of BR of Team bank:

starting br 91
              playing br 14

Balance : 77
              won : 28, 68 ( 22,50 ll be devided by 3 plrs for 3 step1 tix ) so Balance ll be left : 6,18

so the step 1 tix has been sent to : ( this steps tix also ll be played in turn except the winner of course)
              1. prohorse3
              2. drdonkin : won step 2 tix... so ll Play pregressive sko
              3. chillipops
              Last edited by devprasad60; Sat Aug 31, 2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Great Job Prohorse3umbup: Good Luck to us all. Run good and let's make some $,$$$ PH .

Comment

Won my step http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...158_17D0FB3D0E Great start lets keep the momentum goingumbup:

Comment

i crashed my $7.50 step ticket guys was a crazy table had a decent start then i got this ackward 99 hand and loose russian fish calling my shove with 22

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...605_6C04387F31 1 sec he insta shoved i didnt like it

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...532_035098B995

GL to chilli next in $7.50 step and GL to DrDonkin on playing the Prog. KO tourney next and congratz cashing the step ticket!!
                    don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

Originally posted by DrDonkin View Post
                      Won my step http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...158_17D0FB3D0E Great start lets keep the momentum goingumbup:
                      Congrats mate and Good Luck on next game. PH .

Comment

Originally posted by Prohorse3 View Post
                        i crashed my $7.50 step ticket guys was a crazy table had a decent start then i got this ackward 99 hand and loose russian fish calling my shove with 22

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...605_6C04387F31 1 sec he insta shoved i didnt like it

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...532_035098B995

GL to chilli next in $7.50 step and GL to DrDonkin on playing the Prog. KO tourney next and congratz cashing the step ticket!!
                        Good Game m8 just got unlucky

PH

Comment

Unlucky there pro...gg yesterday ... no probs today we ll get better ...gll chilli in both steps and ur sng games today ........umbup:

Comment

weeeeeeeeee good job DD

Comment

PokerStars Hand #103467619636: Tournament #781620765, $6.39+$0.61 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2013/08/31 20:13:09 CCT [2013/08/31 8:13:09 ET] playing sng 6 max now
                              Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                              basically card dead PokerStars Hand #103467656101: Tournament #781620172, $6.37+$0.63 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2013/08/31 20:14:16 CCT [2013/08/31 8:14:16 ET] playing sng 9 handed now
                              Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                              ewwwwww
                              Last edited by marvinsytan; Sat Aug 31, 2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.