PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12,000 fpp challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12,000 fpp challenge

i cashed out recently a nice sum of cash and left a small amount to play with which I lost but I got 12k fpps from the last 3 or 4 month so challenge is to play only fpp games to do satalites, not taking the T MONEY but play the target games and building a nice bankroll..i'll post tickets I win and cashes I gain in these events and update my current fpp total amount and bankroll, i wont play any $ games direct, just only using fpps, if I cant play a game for any reason I'll play a mtt with the same buy in, the only game I need to play is prem qualifier to gain entry into next months premier league but I'm getting some help with that.. gl to me I m due a good run :-)
    Last edited by andrewj50050; Fri Aug 09, 2013, 05:14 PM.

Good luck with this challenge!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck! sounds like fun. Sunday storm tickets are fun to grind.
      Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

thanks guys, in my first fpp satty now

Comment

Best of luck with the challenge i know you can do itumbup: Will do a challenge like this one day myself so set the bench mark highmileypoker: Hunter$ Rule

Comment

play $3.30 Saturday micro today from 33 fpp sat I won.

$1.23 cashed in privilege freeroll

BR = $1.23
            Last edited by andrewj50050; Sat Aug 10, 2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG] GL HUNTER $ma$h it m8 umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Good Luck AJumbup: You nail this challengeumbup:umbup:umbup: PH .

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.